IT Careers See All IT Positions
Aspire to grow. Inspire a team. Join O’Reilly.
The functions of O’Reilly’s Information Technology are at the core of our Stores, Distributions Centers and Corporate Offices, allowing team members the ability to access information as it is needed and increase productivity in all areas of the company. Leveraging technology in a dynamic industry keeps O’Reilly running efficiently and at maximum capacity.
The Information Technology department consists of multiple areas, each having unique career opportunities. If you are passionate about high quality software solutions, and take pride in your work, then O’Reilly is looking for you. Be ready to take your skills to the next level. Each of these areas are implementing ways to enhance our team members productivity, increase sales and provide the best customer service possible.
- Application Development - This area is devoted to development of new software solutions and enhancements to existing processes. This includes many areas of responsibility, such as web development for our online store, public website and intranet, data reporting capabilities, system and network administration, as well as system analysis and design.
- Quality Assurance - This group is focused on helping the software development teams deliver high quality applications that are not only consistent in behavior, but also intuitive in their design.
- Help Support - Provides support to numerous areas of the company including, but not limited to, hardware, software, operational, LAN, and WAN. We provide all of our stores, DCs, and Corporate Office team members with 24/7 coverage.
- PC Support - PC Support is responsible for all aspects of desktop life cycle including procurement, installation, testing and deployment of systems and software. The PC Support department is the primary IT service management support team for the Corporate Office and our remote teams that are located at distribution centers and in the field. Our goal is to keep operational teams working as efficiently as possible and provide the best customer service in the organization.
- IT Internship - O’Reilly has an extensive cutting edge Internship / Co-op program in which we work with local universities to foster a rich environment for developing technical skills. This helps students not only gain real world experience, but also prepares them for future positions in the field of technology.
Software Engineer - Business Operations
Senior System Administrator
Under general supervision, a Senior System Administrator focuses on our Linux administration and installs, configures and maintains the servers and related systems required to support the O'Reilly computing environment.Apply