Safety & Driving Eligibility Assistant
- Job ID: 1-353621
- Department: Risk Management
- Location: Corporate Headquarters - Springfield, MO
- Status: Full-Time
- Tentative Schedule: This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Safety/Driving Eligibility Assistant handles the "How Am I Driving" program, including TM communication and point assessment. This team member will professionally answer complaint calls and gather information that will be utilized to improve driver performance. The Safety/Driving Eligibility Assistant assists store management with systems and process questions related to MVRs, and assists the Safety/Driving Eligibility Coordinator with MVRs as necessary. They serve as back up for the Safety Department, and assist the Safety/Driving Eligibility Coordinator as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Administer the "How Am I Driving" program including accepting and professionally handling customers/callers. Communicating incidents to managers/supervisors, identifying drivers, following up to ensure corrective action forms are received, and assess points accordingly
- Assist store and DC management with questions regarding MVRs, MVR entry, driver eligibility, and any other process or determination issue
- Notify store and DC management of ineligible drivers, as well as identify drivers that additional information is needed
- Ensure that all red light citations are handled, to include point assessment and monetary deduction from TMs
- Provide assistance as necessary to the Safety/Driving Eligibility Coordinator
- Process and distribute mail to the Safety Team
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in word processing, databases, spreadsheets and other software
- Good communication skills and organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.