Real Estate Reporting Administrator II
- Job ID: 1-231817
- Department: Real Estate
- Location: Corporate Headquarters - Springfield, MO
- Status: Part-Time
- Tentative Schedule: This is a part-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, flexible scheduling.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist Lucernex Supervisor with daily system tasks.
- Validate and process status change requests.
- Monitor work flows to identify and resolve any with an inactive status.
- Process access requests for new user setup, current user access changes and removal of access for termed users.
- Create new facilities as needed and capital projects as requested.
- Resolve user support issues, including creation and updating of issues in JIRA.
- Update entities with newly assigned store numbers.
- Fulfill report creation/modification requests from system users (including Java compilation reports).
- Perform testing and validation of Lucernex releases and patches to identify potential bugs and functional changes. Communicate functional changes to Lx team for implementation consideration.
- Complete quarterly testing and validation of user class security and document security to ensure appropriate access rights for team members and vendors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Entry level knowledge of Java programming and development or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel or similar.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to learn independently.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Two or more years general office experience and customer service skills desired.